About Our Book Condition Ratings
- New: Brand new book, never used.
- Like New: Looks like it could be brand new - might have very minor shelf wear - but no other noticeable defects. Pages are clean and not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
- Very Good: A copy that has been read but remains in excellent condition. May have writing on the inside cover but pages are unmarred.
- Good: A copy that has been read but remains in clean condition. The cover and all pages are intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include notes and highlighting.
- Acceptable: Beat up - but readable. Pages can include considerable notes in pen or highlighter, but the notes do not obscure the text. It's rare, but some books may have water damage or other major defect not uncommon.
- Booked On Main Deal: Items with a deal tag are rated as being Acceptable or Good as defined above.